If you really want to make a good impression bring me a gift. I love receiving thoughtful little things, knowing you’ve spent time thinking about what would please me before we even meet puts us both in a good mindset. A gift is also an excellent way for you to set yourself apart and ensure I’m still thinking of you long after our session is over.
- Scented body products: All natural ingredients, scents such as frankincense, lavender, patchouli. Anything smoked.
- Fresh flowers: Just because I am not highly feminine doesn’t mean I can’t appreciate a beautiful flower
- Tea: a good quality loose leaf tea Is a delight. Black teas, green, white, rooibosh they’re all delicious. I love trying different things too, flowery or dark and smokey flavours, caramels, chocolates, vanillas will always go down well.
- Gift cards never go wrong. I enjoy shopping at Lux Leather, Etsy, Regulation, Neal’s Yard Remedies, Waterstones, Whittards or Selfridges.
- High quality food: it may be a little unorthodox, but bringing me a couple of organic steaks or cured meats, mild cheeses, smoked anything, artisan bread or organic local produce will make me smile. If you’re a competent chef you could even bring me something you’ve created yourself.
Clothes are a risky purchase, although if you manage to get it right I will adore this gift and always think of you when I wear it. Here’s what you need to know.
- I like natural materials: cotton, silk, wool (especially cashmere), leather, bamboo, (vintage) fur.
- I love comfortable and loose fitting garments. Something flattering without clinging is a thing to be cherished!
- Black is always a safe bet, then green or blue. It’s unlikely I’ll like any other colours.
- Bra size 36DD
- Clothing size UK 14
- Shoe size UK 6 (occasionally 5)