If you really want to make a good impression give me a gift. I love recieving thoughtful little things, and it is an excellent way for you to set yourself apart and ensure I’m still thinking of you long after our session is over.
I can be quite picky, so the easiest way to be guaranteed to please me is to order something from my Amazon Wishlist. This is kept up to date with things I really want.
If you would like to bring me a small gift when we meet there are a few options that, with some guidance, can’t go far wrong.
- I love smelly bath things, especially those made from natural products. Check out my Lush Wishlist to get an idea of my tastes. Generally frankincense, lavender, patchouli or dark smokey smells are good
- Tea: a good quality loose leaf tea Is a delight. Black teas, green, white, rooibosh they’re all delicious. I love trying different things too, flowery flavours, or heavy, smokey flavours will always go down well.
- Scented candles are another favorite (leather, woody smells, coffee, whisky, burning smokey smells, frankinsence).
- Gift cards never go wrong. I enjoy shopping in Lush, Lux Leather, Etsy, Regulation, Neal’s Yard Remedies, Whittards or Selfridges.
- I love technology and am always interested in new innovations and gadgets. Maybe best to ask about this first though in case I already have it!
- High quality food: it may be a little unorthodox, but bringing me a couple of organic steaks, creamy soft cheeses, artisan bread or organic local produce will make me smile. If you’re a competent chef you could even bring me something you’ve created yourself.
Clothes are a risky purchase, but if you’re brave enough and confident in your taste to buy me something, here’s everything you need to know.
- I like natural materials: cotton, silk, wool, leather, bamboo, (vintage) fur.
- Black is always a safe bet. Teal is usually good, then green or blue. It’s unlikely I’ll like any other colours.
- Bra size 36DD
- Clothing size UK 14
- Shoe size UK 6 (occasionally 5)