If you really want to make a good impression give me a gift. I love recieving thoughtful little things, and it is an excellent way for you to set yourself apart and ensure I’m still thinking of you long after our session is over.
I can be quite picky, so the easiest way to be guaranteed to please me is to order something from my Amazon Wishlist. This is kept up to date with things I really want.
If you would like to choose a small gift there are a few options that, with some guidance, can’t go far wrong.
- I love smelly bath things, especially those made from natural products. Check out my Lush Wishlist to get an idea of my tastes. Generally frankincense, lavender, patchouli or dark smokey smells are good
- Scented candles are another favorite (leather, woody smells, coffee, whisky, burning smokey smells, frankinsence).
- Gift cards never go wrong. I enjoy shopping in Lush, Lux Leather, Etsy, Regulation, or Selfridges.
- I love technology and am always interested in new innovations and gadgets. Maybe best toask about this first though in case I already have it!
Clothes are a risky purchase, but if you’re brave enough and confident enough in your taste to buy me something, here’s everything you need to know.
- I like natural materials: cotton, silk, wool, leather, bamboo.
- Black is always a safe bet. Teal is usually good, then green or blue. It’s unlikely I’ll like any other colours.
- Bra size 36DD
- Clothing size UK 14
- Shoe size UK 6 (occasionally 5)