If you really want to make a good impression bring me a gift. I love receiving thoughtful little things, knowing you’ve spent time thinking about what would please me before we even meet puts us both in a good mindset. A gift is also an excellent way for you to set yourself apart and ensure I’m still thinking of you long after our session is over.
- Scented body products: All natural ingredients, scents such as frankincense, lavender, patchouli. I particularly like things from Neal’s Yard or similar.
- Anything from my Etsy wishlist
- Tea: a good quality tea Is a delight. Black teas, green, white, rooibosh they’re all delicious. I love trying different things too, flowery or dark and smokey flavours, caramels, chocolates, vanillas will always go down well. Currently my collection is lacking a good quality Lapsang Souchong.
- Gift cards never go wrong. I enjoy shopping at Etsy, Neal’s Yard Remedies, Cotswold Outdoors, Allsaints, Kobo Store or Selfridges.
- High quality food: it may be a little unorthodox to bring a food gift, but I just adore good quality food. Some locally produced honey, tasty cheeses, smoked anything, ripe fruits, fancy chocolates, nuts, or organic local produce will make me smile. Share your favorite delicacy with me. I don’t like hot spicy food, and only eat ethical meat.
- A spa break somewhere quiet and beautiful
Clothes are a risky purchase, although if you manage to get it right I will adore this gift and always think of you when I wear it. Here’s what you need to know.
- I like natural materials: cotton, silk, wool (especially cashmere), leather, bamboo, (vintage) fur.
- I love comfortable and loose fitting garments. Something flattering without clinging is a thing to be cherished!
- Black is always a safe bet, then green or blue. It’s unlikely I’ll like any other colours.
- Bra size 36DD
- Clothing size UK 14
- Shoe size UK 6 (occasionally 5)