I’m moving to a new North London dungeon! Bigger, better, and made for sharing. I’ll be making it with all the great BDSM equipment I’ve collected over the years, plus some more, and renting it out on an hourly/daily/overnight basis.
Currently it’s just an empty warehouse unit so I have a lot of work to do to turn it into somewhere inviting for kinky play. It’s going to be an interesting journey and I want to keep you all up to date with it’s progress, but in order to do that it needs a name.
So, this one is for the wordsmiths amongst you. If I end up using a name you think up for the dungeon you can have a half price session. If you’re not a subby type you could book a teaching session, a mentoring session. Or if my skills are not to your taste you can have some free dungeon time when it’s ready. Basically you have access to 2 hours of my mind, my skills or my creation.
I’m torn between thinking up a really sexy interesting name, and one that is good for search engines to find. If you manage both at once you will also have my eternal gratitude
A little more about the space
- It’s in North London, N7
- It’s important that this dungeon is a clean, friendly, and ethically run space.
- It’s a double height converted warehouse unit with a mezzanine floor, small bathroom, and kitchen area. I’m also hoping to make a plush lounge area with small kink library.
- It’s going to be decorated in the same style as mine currently, so not a traditional dungeon in any way. Think peacock and rich marine colours, black and steel, a little industrial, a little gothic boudoir, atmospheric lighting.
- In terms of equipment it will have my large scaffold frame, bed with cage under it, the scaffold convertible kneeling bench, bondage table, winches, stocks, a massive Victorian style mirror, liberator ramps and my much beloved blue Chesterfield chair. It’ll also have floggers, canes, paddles, whips, electrics, nipple clamps, sensation toys, floor padding and plenty of other toys available to play with.
- It’s available for bookings varying in length from 1 hour to all weekend.
- There will be a membership scheme with special offers for regular users.
- I’m also thinking of ways to make it a community friendly space, so occasional workshops for dommes/subs, a library of sex-positive and kinky reading material, maybe some sex-worker created art on the walls, occasional socials…
Email me if you would like any more details on the space. I know naming a thing before it’s been created is a bit backwards, but I want it to have it’s own Twitter so you can all see it evolving from empty shell to beautiful, welcoming, functional BDSM play space.
Competition closes 2nd December, so get your entries to me ASAP!
Here are some pictures of my place as it is, it’s gong to be like this, but bigger and better!