Gifts are an excellent way to show your appreciation and give me something to really remember you by, whether brought with you to a session or sent to me.
I can be very picky, so the easiest way to be guaranteed to please me is to either order something from my Amazon Wishlist, or to give me a gift voucher to one of my favorite stores; Selfridges, Lux Leather or Fetters.
If you would like to choose a small gift there are a few options that, with some guidance, can’t go far wrong.
- I love smelly bath things, especially made from natural products. Check out my Lush Wishlist to get an idea of my tastes. Generally frankincense, lavender, patchouli or dark smokey smells are good
- Scented candles are another favorite (leather, woody smells, coffee, whisky, burning smokey smells, frankinsence).
- I adore chocolate: milk, white, coffee, lavender, orange, mint. The only chocolates I don’t like are ones filled with caramel.
Clothes are an extremely risky purchase, but if you’re brave enough and confident enough in your taste to buy me something, here’s everything you need to know.
- I like natural materials only: cotton, silk, wool, leather, bamboo.
- Black is always a safe bet, white tops can be good. Teal is usually good, then green or blue. It’s unlikely I’ll like any other colours.
- Bra size 36DD
- Clothing size UK 14
- Shoe size UK 6 (occasionally 5)